- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 4 eggs
- 12 Chorizo (Tradición)
- 1 oz. Manchego/Parmesan mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, and warm a cookie sheet.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 even squares.
- Using a muffin tin as a holder, push the pastry into each cup so that about half of the pastry is above the cup.
- Place 2 slices of chorizo and 1 egg in each cup.
- Fold the corners of the pastry in to meet and pinch together.
- Roll sliced chorizo and place under the center pastry corners.
- Gently place each tart on baking paper on the preheated cookie sheet.
- Top each tart with cheese and cook for 15 minutes.