Tortilla with Diced Chorizo
- Olive oil
- 5 oz. chorizo, diced
- 6 oz. baby potatoes
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp. parsley, finely diced
- Cracked black pepper
- Sauté onions with oil in a non-stick pan until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Add chorizo, potatoes and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn down to a low heat and add eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Make sure ingredients are evenly spread across pan.
- Let it form a light crust on the bottom without stirring.
- Place in oven at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, check that the edges are not sticking to the pan and place a large plate over top of pan. Turn pan over quickly to release tortilla.